No announcement yet.

Spring Festival Events?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i approve this message where it's the "Like" button ?

simple math, if u had 4500 SC , 4500/25= 180 Chocolate... with this "new way to scam" let's say u keep like 150 mount training whip's, 4500/25x2=360 MTW+150 u already have =510 for 5 MTW used u gain 1 chocolate so, 510/5 = 102, a 68 chocolate scam, wow Good Job R2
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 03-01-2014, 04:43 AM.
    Join The DarkSide, We Have Cookies !

Comment

• so is there gonna be a mount training whip quest?

Comment

• i am sure will be, if they won't give chocolate for SC, how will cashers make 240 chocolate for wings ? must be a MTW event for ,Piggy R2 Bank, customers .

R2 replay about Feb event "Sorry poor's i mean noncashers, this month will be no Event for poor's i mean u, because we just don't give a #$%RTE for those who not feed our pockets with huge amounts of MONEY, MOOOOREEEE MOOOONEY"
        Last edited by DarthVille; 02-09-2014, 06:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DarthVille View Post
          i am sure will be, if they won't give chocolate for SC, how will cashers make 240 chocolate for wings ? must be a MTW event for ,Piggy R2 Bank, customers .

R2 replay about Feb event "Sorry poor's i mean noncashers, this month will be no Event for poor's i mean u, because we just don't give a #$%RTE for those who not feed our pockets with huge amounts of MONEY, MOOOOREEEE MOOOONEY"
          Why are you raging so much seriously it should be obvious that any company should cater towards people with money and didn`t you decide to quit

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
            Why are you raging so much seriously it should be obvious that any company should cater towards people with money and didn`t you decide to quit
            It's a diference between profit and scam, yeah i know a game developer main concerm it's to make money, profit but since R2 claims they have a free2play game this is a scam... differences between cashers, semi-cashers,semi-noncashers, noncashers ar huge, just make this game private, only for cash2play and not scaming more people to play this, since as a noncasher or semi-noncasher u don't have any chance to be decent pvm/pvp

Comment

• Well Mr DarthVille if all you have is 4500 Soul Crystals then you are ******* terrible at this game and have no right to complain. The simple fact is I have over 10k SC I am not a casher nor do I ever plan on it. I pay my simple VIP and thats it. All you have to do is learn to save all your training whips and Soul Crystals. Do all the events on double down days and make at least all lvl 5-6 gems during a gem making event and you will have more then enough Chocolate or rose petals or w.e the **** the give. You are just a lil ***** who is gonna complain and whine and moan and groan cause you can't accept the way they do things, if anything they screw the people who actually pay for this game I.E. that balen event they had a few weeks or so ago. Sorry this is my first post and Im sick of seeing stupid on the forums learn to play the game correctly and youll get far.
              My personal thought about Wartune take a look sometime:

Comment

• its possible to get chocolate in wip event?

Comment

• Originally posted by DarthVille View Post
                  It's a diference between profit and scam, yeah i know a game developer main concerm it's to make money, profit but since R2 claims they have a free2play game this is a scam... differences between cashers, semi-cashers,semi-noncashers, noncashers ar huge, just make this game private, only for cash2play and not scaming more people to play this, since as a noncasher or semi-noncasher u don't have any chance to be decent pvm/pvp
                  And ofcourse they will cater to payer are you a fuckign moron that is how all free 2 play games are the people who pay are better if you can't accept that then just quit the game and stop moaning and groaning sur eI hate it but I get by just well enough and those who acctually pay to win acctually do help those of us whom aren't cashers if you are in the same guild. Plain and simple learn to play correctly or just quit game and quit your panzy *** crying.

Comment

• it will be a soul crystal event and yes

Comment

• Well Mr R224869882 (undercover R2 agent =)) ) i am surprized that you don't have 20k SC, since you seam to be a noncasher hardcore player, How many online games you played before this, this is my first 64 bit mmorp =)), that have 2 types of event, discriminating cashers from noncashers, true other normal mmorpg during event will have good Shop offers, but during event all players have same chance in getting event stuff, so Mister @ssk!$$er stop , lip glossing R2 back.
                      Last edited by DarthVille; 02-09-2014, 07:23 PM.

Comment

• lol ya im a R2 Agent why dont you come on over to Kabam S33 US West and Ill show you how hardcore I am cause Im just a lil over 85k br nothing more nothing less i struggle every day to get better just like anyone else

Comment

• its possible to get chocolate in wip event?

Comment

• Originally posted by xArwenx View Post
                            its possible to get chocolate in wip event?
                            damn are you stupid scroll up i said its a soul crystal event and yes

Comment

• Originally posted by R224869882 View Post
                              damn are you stupid scroll up i said its a soul crystal event and yes

HEllou you read the term and condition before calling me a stupid ? look on your soul cristal event and you will se is no chocholate go to sleep if you are tired.And from where you are sure 100% you get chocolate in wip event?

Comment

• boohoo what are they gonna ban me from the forums for 24 hours qq. When a person has to repeat themselves then that person has the right to call somone stupid. 2ndly we just had a training whip event and ever since 2.1 came out they have alternated Training whip soul crystal training whip soul crystal so if you are that dumb to recognize a pattern im sorry.

Comment

Working...
                                X